One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

I'm sick plus the unwanted feelings.

I'm so weak~ headache~ pfft.. No GOOD...

really wish I can change my elective module... I don't think I can survive for 1 semester.. first day I'm already suffer and feel like crying... seeing my classmates already made me so tension.. and surviving alone in class and knowing I'm the only one who's weak in math is horrible.

i wish to fast foward till next week.. cos this week I'm gonna be busy with SLA fiesta.. Not looking forward.. and hope that the solo part is not me.. hope they change their mind.

Hope that fyp going smoothly starting this week ...  teammates not bad just need to bond with them more...

and i cant wait for 1st may!!! woot woot~ money money~ hahahaha lots of things to buy~ hoping that my bro buy for me baby G watch..shall ask him about it again.. HEHE~

and i'm not looking forward on 9 may... i just dont feel like doing anything on that day~  and really hope it holiday ... so i can stay at home heh~

that's all~ anyeong!

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Sunday, April 24, 2011 11:08 PM