One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~Let it go

Maybe walking away is the only thing i can do.... to avoid conflicts although my heart feel so heavy to walk away and I don't want to be the cause I don't want people to fight or feel jealousy toward their own friends. People can be happier without me around...

Decide to let go of my happiness... I don't know maybe it just not meant for me...
I need to control my emotion before it take control over me
before it too late...
and it for my own good

Walking away leaving my happiness behind although it hurt
but it ok I think I'm use to it...

Wish i can hold on to this friendship but with those feeling exist in ur heart it hard.... because end up u going to hurt urself.. I don't want it to be that way... Cause I know how it feel...

All this while I'm trying to run away from the fact ... deny all the truth... cause I just hope I can be normal girl who can have her happiness without any conflicts without walking away from friendship...

But I know things always happen for a reason although i don't know the reason... but I will go through this obstacle....


` Terpaksa jua ku undur diri...

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Monday, June 28, 2010 10:56 PM