One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~Paranaue...

wooosssaaaaa... I'm mesmerize by capo right now.. hehe this is so random... anyway just wish i can do some cool stunt ... haha and ya... today(thursday) i love my team! we are so bonding.. and thanks for my short term memory I forget that i have lab today and I didnt wear covered shoe so yeah cant go in lab... but thanks to that i get to know i have a classmate who like korea songs like me and amazingly he is a guy and he is malay!! it so hard to see malay guy obsess with korean stuff... hahaha

omo! isn't it fast it friday!!! yeah last day of the week for school weehaaa... hmm these past two days been hanging around at hockey booth... and finally SLA fiesta end  and ya good to know that we have 40 sumthing newbies joining us... yey! but erm got a feeling that I might skipping some of the training days... heeee

i wanna learn something new and so excited about it but it gonna be so tough.. hopefully i can do it :) hahaha k till here



paranaue paranaue parana~

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Friday, April 23, 2010 12:12 AM