One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~looking for the wizard

Look at the clock it 3.06am and here I am staring at my lappie thinking of words and what going on with me nowadays. I'm just not being myself lately. There's something is not right with me but I just got no idea what is it. To think of it I have no problem at home but haiz I don't know sometime you just feel like something bothering you something is not right but you just got no idea what is it. This feeling is driving me crazy day by day. And yeah get irritated easily nowadays. Hate this attitude of mine. Yeah that the reason why I lock myself at home avoiding myself to contact with outsiders + no msn for me. Spend the time on my own try to calm myself down.  Ouh well maybe I'm just thinking too much. And yeah locking myself at home drive me crazy.

Tomorrow going to the homecoming since some of them decide to go. Wonder how are my cute students in school. Did they miss me like how i miss them? LOL

Staying at home watching taiwan drama "Down With Love" a great drama to watch... always make my mood better whenever I watch it. :D
Make me realise that love don't judge whether you tomboy or not feminine enough ... it all about hearts babe. Haha.. that what we call love is blind.. :D


awww sweet isn't it?
well for me love is

my guitar bao bei awww i love u my guitar... heee

that all i guess it time for me to have some rest have a nice day everyone!!

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:15 AM