One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

unbelievable that I'm not lazy to update my blog today *grin =D

"ARE YOU RIZZ LOW" haha the muttons never fail to make me laugh alone in my bedroom ahaks they rawks!

ok let stop the dj drama madness for awhile.. let put aside...

ouh ya I forgotten about yesterday it was the day i been waiting for.. why? HAHA for me to know for you to find out :P haha kiddin ouh well it just something that i promise to myself to stay single for 1 year and yesterday was the day which turn my single status to 1 year anni yey! i manage to keep my promise at least I'm  a person who stick with her own words or keep her promise right? haha

ok let recap on last friday and saturday event...



yeah went out with them.. PRAWNING and catching small fishes...
had a great time with them especially catch the fishes with our bare hand i will never forget
  well that what is my friday about.. so let take a look on saturday.....



yeah went to tijah birthday party chalet.. we came early to help out and I'm helping to deco her party heheh designer wannabe should say.. had so much fun although I'm started to not feeling well in the middle of the party.. anyway hope u like our crazy present hahaha and yeah i miss u girls so much it feels great get to meet up once again and updates each other life.. and yeah love the part where we critisizing AZ hahaha just don't fancy him eeyuckkss... LOL  and lastly happy belated birthday tijah smile always aite

so yeah that all for friday and saturday... hmm well today resting at home... munching potato chips hahah reading magazine and listening to 98.7fm to entertain myself LOL... k till here i guess... have a great day aite!

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:56 PM