One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~` i feel the change like seasons change

hey whuts up peeps! Sorry for the late updates.. freaking busy with stuff till I ignore my blog for awhile...

 Yesterday trekking from Bishan to Kallang walking for 3 hours in the morning when the sun are freaking hot... I become darker right now due to hockey training and the trekking.. woah super dark.. sometime i don’t recognise myself in the mirror ahaks

 after trekking went to beach road have a shower at the cc and thn shopping for awhile and we proceed to arab street.. SHEESHA TIME!!!
 yeah went to sheesha with nasa,faiz,syafiq,zuz ..and huda get to sheesha a few puffss and she need to go off...

 have a great time there.. we drag like nobody business.. till my head spinning.. haha i don’t know why i just sheesha like mad yesterday till so high, shit! shudnt be so heavy on sheesha haha.. but the place is freaking awesome.. and instead of water we try the milk... freaking nice... plan to go sheesha again once we get our salary ... haha




zuz face make me LAUGH OUT  LOUD!!!! hahahaha






and ouh ya wanna let u guys know that i’m going to be away for awhile.. going to work from Wednesday till Saturday yeah not going home for 3 – 4 days


heee and ya my job is


camp instructor =)) cool right but I’m just a part timer
Freaking excited + nervous .. I’m not done with my packing yet haha don’t know what to bring besides clothes.


hmm things getting hard on me.. but i try to hold on with a smile on ma face... it just a phase that i need to go through... sooo i'm still holding on to it with all my strengths... and hopefully things going smoothly insyaallah
AMIN...


no matter how hard it is I'm gonna held up my head high and move forward... =))


till here... have a great day everyone.. don't miss me




get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:16 AM