One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~tak kenal maka tk cinta

I'm back at last from Terengganu... yeah reached SG yesterday night...
What can I say, after such a stressful week with UT3 and then went to such a great holiday with ma parent...



Terengganu was a great experience ... a lot of beautiful things I found, beautiful people, mosque and lots more.




This experience has taught me a lot of things. First day is not a good start though, a lot of obstacles we face and I can say it such a bad memory but after going through that harsh day, everything went smoothly on 2nd day onwards. I really admire my tour guide attitudes that are so patience while doing his jobs. I really respect him. He manages to capture all of our hearts with his loyal attitude and hold on to a promise. All his stories, advice and prayers make me realise a lot of things. I want to be a better person.




DJ Abysheik was there to make our holiday such a fun trip with his jokes, riddles and stories. Get to know lots of makciks and cute neneks that melt my heart whenever I see them. I miss my late grandparents.


ma parent with cute neneks and dj.

And oh ya I fall in love with Taj Mahal. Yeah it random thought haha. I told my mum I want to get married at Taj mahal. LOL. Cystal Mosque was one of my favourite in Terengganu. It beautiful.

taj mahal monument at tamadun islam


crystal mosque

couple who get married in that crystal mosque... cool huh...


masjid terapong.. cool rite i love this mosque too... nice scenery...


me with ma mom at cempedak beach located at pahang.. funny name i know haha

tour guide with dad

Overall my hols at Terengganu was awesome. Yeah today kind of tired cause lots of things need to pack out of my bag and laundry is like a mountain in my room. Hahaha. Till here update when i free aite aite.

and ouh ya kinda miss my crazy classmates... all of us going separate way ..different class once again.. remind me of someone who cried on our last day.. awww so touched he cried because he going to miss us.

hahaha k bubbye!!
 

ps:  it not about the success but it about the hardwork that make it success





get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:17 PM