One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~hi my sweetheart (edited)

Hi My Sweetheart



addicted to this drama.. it from taiwan not korea .. haha but honestly this drama is a must to watch... it HOT! love the story line... after watching episode 10, I realise that my cheek is wet with tears... haha right now waiting for episode 11 with subs...

Today, feel lil bit down .. i guess it monday blue... the feeling is random... suddenly feel so sad without any reason. But during 2nd break kinda feel better, laughing at zuz and fiq jokes. With them around... my cheeks cramp for the whole day laughing like a maniac. Having such a crazy mates makes my day though.

Right now been wondering, when will my prince charming gonna save me from falling deep in the sea. Haha.. wth` random...



The distance of ten thousand raindrops 
lets love fade completely away 
Leaving you, I silently retreat
I can't bear to tell our story
My tears flow into my heart
and I'm learning how to give up

Listening to the rain, the rhythm is distinct
....
( i just love this song... Yu Ai -Rainie Yang) well this is some part of the lyrics in that song... So touching!! expecially when it play in that drama.. it makes me cry!! LOL k emo side of me...
ahaks k till here thn.. sayonara...

~In your eyes =>

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Monday, January 11, 2010 12:28 PM