One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

Gojitmal (LIES)


Lying that you love me,
Lying that you miss me
Lying that you are coming back, all that you say are lies

Lying that you will watch out for me,
Lying that you cant live without me,

Why did you promise all these things if you were going to leave like this.

Above is the meaning of the korean song the one you guys listening now at ma blog..
part of it actually didn't list all...
should watch the video ...






honestly this song remind me of someone who lied to me

okay back to me...
Nowadays I'm not being myself.. something bothering my mind but I don't know what is it...
I wish I can migrate... I want to go Korea!! or JAPAN!! haha so i can meet all the hot dudes... I LOIKE... haha

3 UT more to go.. after that HOLIDAY!! and gonna find job so got money ... i wanna buy new mp3.. i don't knw I'm crazy about samsung p3.. thanks to this video





cute rite the mp3..ma hp samsung so gonna buy samsung mp3 heheh uweee....
so yeah that all for today...


k till here...


let the liar telling more lies and the heartbreaker break more heart


LOL sayonara!

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Sunday, November 08, 2009 11:46 PM