One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

BuSY + TIRED + STreSS = Attitude + Hot Temper

sorry.. seriously freaking tired and too busy to update blog. So bare with me this entry gonna be long winded.


People always thought that I'm free since I always went out with my peeps and no time for them but seriously my schedule is freaking tight. I manage to go out with my classmates because got transport hehe seriously I'm tired plus I need to carry my HEAVY beg everywhere just like turtle carry their shell. So please understand.


It not that I forget u people, I'm just physically and mentally tired due to hockey, UT, and school stuff. Because of that my temper is back after few years which is not good.


I'm totally sorry to mon I know i'm attitude towards you... sorry...


ok nowadays ball attracted to me I guess it like a curse. On Thursday, while hockey training i been hit by soccer ball on the head stupid mat !! goal post kat mane! stupid!


and thn on Friday play floorball outside the class, nasa slap shot and hit my cheek. I can feel the pain till now. Natural blusher one side only thanks to nasa.



On Tuesday went to east coast with mia n huda. Have fun with them. Cycling and have a big dinner with them.





we saw this


3 MATREP + Bisu (dumb) + Gatal (flirty) = HANCUR!


haha we saw this 3 matrep board the bus. Me n mia prepare our ears .. cos matrep confirm noisy.. but both of us was shocked we saw they interact each other by hand signal ... and thn when they drop at this bus stop one of them wink at us and after that all of them wave. GATAL!


didn't know org bisu ade mat rep version.


and yeah yesterday reach home at 2am. Honestly nowadays lack of sleep. Haiz.. oh ya wanna say sorry to Reen didn't manage to watch your drama the other day.. (not sure whether u read ma blog or not but anyway sorry) sorry to mia n huda didn't join u both for climbing and hang out together.. sorry... and sorry to kin i miss u and need to give u the vcd but i got no time and too tired to travel to ur place. SOrry.


right now at home feel so happy ma bro n his wife visit us today miss them so much.. wee bro order pizza.. and mum say next year we go holiday at terenganu! awesome! it been yearsssssssssssssss since we go holiday as a family... weee can't wait. and ya can't wait for december i wanna work hopefully zuz help me n nasa to get that job.. uwee



oh my i look so young haha nvm i loike... hahaha LMAO

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Friday, November 06, 2009 8:28 AM