One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

I'M SoRRy I Can't be PErfeCt...





I'm going to take this opportunity .. I wanna apologise to everyone, anyone who I've hurt and mistake that i make with all the conflicts that we have and misunderstanding that cause us to go different way.. I'm truly sorry..




i don't think i can go this far ignoring the pain seeing all my close friends become my enemies.. and I'm sorry if the way i treat u guys is too much.. I'm just a normal person with full of mistakes..




I'm sorry if the way i joke around hurt people feeling.. my first intention is just to make u smile and happy..




I'm sorry if u hate me.. i can't help but being myself... i can be irritating i can be straight forward i can be bad at times...




I'm sorry mum and dad ... i know I'm not a good daughter who always make u both worried about me.. and the most stubborn and lazy daughter u ever have...




and thanks to all of you who always there for me.. u all always in my heart no matter what...




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay today... wanna say sorry mia didn't accompany you to geylang today hee... tk mu merajok k... tomorrow we meet aite i will support you and score a goal for me! haha love u lah gal friend.. and ya

i just don't get it why this particular person is so freaking obsessive haiz.. last warning if u keep on hurting my beloved Friend i won't let you go that easily i've been hurt by a guy so i know the feeling which i don't want her to feel that too..haiz guys ~ what can i say ....

oh ya pls take care of her... dont hurt her feeling...
(i didn't know that guys is obsessive i thought it only apply to girls LOL)


hahah n yeah... seeing guys~ going to supermarket searching for ingredients can make me laugh hahaha


n ya btw i saw this at khidir facebook photo album hahah can't stop laughing...

till here
i guess..

ps: what if there's no tomorrow for me?
haiz it already time to break-fast but i don't feel like eating...

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:41 PM