One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~






You’re hesitating,
like you always did
Our sweet talks turned into lies with tears
You can’t fool me





Don’t start being concerned for me
Or start using a gentle voice
Today I’ve finally realized the painful truth





I was made into a fool, falling for your act
Now it’s over, the spell’s broken
I don’t have any thought of forgiving you


You must’ve felt too good, to throw one away

I’m sure you compared our needs for a moment



He must’ve seemed like a man

But now I want to show you I’m one too

Today I’ve finally realized the painful truth



I was made into a fool, falling for your act
Now it’s over, the spell’s undone
I don’t have any thought of forgiving you


All the gifts I bought for you
Along with the efforts
I made for you, have faded away with me





I’ve been patient enough, now
I’m going to say good bye
Now it’s different, the game is over
I’ve changed, leaving no room for you





I became a fool, falling for your act
Now it’s over, the spell’s undone
Thoughts of forgiving you
I don’t have any thought of seeing you again





I Just loveee the song ...
above is the translation in english of the lyrics..

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:52 PM