One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

I'M WALKING AWAY TO FIND BETTER DAY~


Lately, I've been thinking what Val advice me the other day.

I know it wrong to have this hatred feeling and finally I'm realise that I shouldn't have such feeling. It true, end up I'm the one who feel so tired.

I'm going to erase those hatred in my heart, and finally I'm accepting the fate. Thanks Val for making me realise..

I'm too tired and I just don't have that energy anymore. Can't be bothered that what I can say .



I'm focusing in my life right now and I'm happy. Seeing people around me smiling have make my life shine with brightness.




Lately been busy with my life full of activities. Alot of changes in me without I'm realising. I feel that ms selekeh in me has gone hahah ya rite imah. Used to think that heels is just beautiful by it cover but by using it it torchuring ur feet.But now that heels is beautiful. Used to don't bother of what I'm wearing but now I feel that dressing up makes me feels great. haha k enough of the NoN- Sense ..


OK lately I'm sick. I don't know why i feel sooo tired and easily sick. Something is wrong with me. I miss ECP. There is where I throw my feelings out. Remember my past .. my emo days~ haha yeah used to went there every week alone. I feel so much better after I breath the breeze there.. feel so fresh. I just love beach.








i'm walking away from the trouble in my life

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Monday, July 27, 2009 9:25 PM