One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

In The End We Only Regret The Chances We Didn't Take.
The Relationships We Were Scared To Have


And The Decisions We Waited Too Long To Make.


There Comes A Time In Your Life When You Realise Who Matters,


Who Doesn't,Who Never Did and Who Always Will,

So DOnt Worry About The People From Your Past


Theres A REason They Didn't Make It To Your Future .



Big credit to rafhana for this meaningful msg thanks for sending it to me..
I really love it..







I not gonna waste my life been sad and hurt thinking bout the past...
I want to be myself again that what my mindset is right now....
Live my life to the fullest with happiness is my wish ...
Life is too short to waste...

SO when you have this chance spend it wisely and positively.... *wink


It goes the same to u peeps who reading this aite..

Ps: i didnt mean to be harsh this morning but hey i say it cause i care about you.. i want you to be happy too... aite :) u know who you are...


get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Monday, May 04, 2009 9:34 PM