One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

THINGS GONNA BE DIFFERENT

tomorrow mom going off to somewhere she wanna go for so long.. have a good journey mom.. i'm soo gonna miss u...

Things gonna be different tomorrow onward...

Oh no i need to cook for my dad... i can't leave my dad in hunger.. I need to do all the household... now i take all my mom responsible but only for 2 weeks haha after she get back.. I am the youngest in my family but I'm the one they rely on. Don't worry mom i will take care of our home n dad.

Tomorrow our class BBQ... wee~ cant wait to meet my belove classmates... n our CA of course.. hee

n also i cant wait to eat the BBQ chicken special recipe from shikin mom ... sorry dear i can't help u to marinade just now...

I Can't Help But Feel Alone When It's Colder Than Before Everywhere It Took Me Where We Used To Be

ps: i falling down again...


get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Friday, March 13, 2009 11:20 PM