One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~



It never crossed my mind at all
That's what i tell myself

What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else

It's for the best, i know it is
But i see you
Sometimes i try to hide


What i feel inside

And i turn around
You're with him now

I just can't figure it out

Tell me why

You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why

I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Not over you


Memories Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?

Shake it off, let it go

Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong

Moving on

But i see you

Sometimes i try to hide

What i feel inside

And i turn around

You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why

You're so hard to forget

Don't remind me
I'm not over it

Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe i regret

Everything i said

No way to take it all back, yeah
Now i'm on my own

How i let you go

I'll never understand
I'll never understand


oh
Tell me why
You're so hard to forget

Don't remind me

I'm not over it

Tell me why

I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why

You're so hard to forget

Don't remind me

I'm not over it


Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
And i really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

Not over you

David-Archuleta - A little Too Not over you


btw wanna say thanks to kin n dee for coming ma house on sunday.. thanks for the kinder bueno.. Love it.. i miss u so much..



thanks to darlings hanis insan n liyana for so caring towards me really sorry if i worried u guys yesterday..
and thanks for cheer me up hanis.. Love ya...

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:25 PM