One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

PMS




i dont know what happening...y i'm not being myself lately. No appetite to eat. Ignore sms. Dont feel like talking or chat. And i'm really sorry to my darls ShiKin n ShiQin .. sowie if i got no mood lately. Really sowie. It must be my PMS or something bothering my mind right now. It already 3.21am and i'm still awake. I dont feel tired or sleepy at all. I hate this feeling. I hope i can be myself back before school reopen. Just now i mean yesterday went out with lyha nad n shidah but shidah left quite early. So both of us meet lyha sis n her frend at Eunos MRT and head to Bugis. Yeah went to shopping.Thanks Lyha for everything. And also the rest for walking around the bugis street finding Vest for me. At last get to buy Vest.I LOIKE. Yeah now watching Taiwan drama online title "BULL FIGHTING" i love it.. make me addicted to watch every episode. Make me cry n laugh. I can be crazy at any moment. LOLZ Dont feel like sleeping. Haiz what happening to me...





ps: keeping it deep in my heart is selfish thing to do but i have to...i'm sorry....


get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:19 AM