One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

Tercipta Untukku

I fall in love with this song when i heard this guy singing at Tampines mrt. Yeah he play guitar and this blind man who i assume his father playing drum or maracas. I fall in love with his voice and proud of him cause there's no teen out there who want to sing at public, help his dad during his free time. I should say i'm melt when he smile at me lol.
Ya i know nowadays i've been emo or another words i always blog sad entries. But i'm aware that I need to stay positive and enjoy my life everyday. Being happy and been able to smile might make someone happy. You will never know. At last it FRIDAY! Last day of school yahoo! Gonna have test but after that hurray hurray yey i can let my mind rest. No more stress about project assignment n tests. Gonna have fun with my lovely friends. Alot of plan coming up and hopefully everything gonna go well. Put all my emo shiit feeling aside. Look at the bright side. Weee...


Menatap indahnya senyuman diwajahmu
Membuat ku terdiam dan terpaku
Mengerti akan hadirnya cinta terindah
Saat kau peluk mesra tubuhku
Banyak kata Yang tak mampu ku ungkapkan
Kepada dirimu


Aku ingin engkau slalu
Hadir dan temani aku
Disetiap langkah Yang meyakiniku
Kau tercipta untukku
Sepanjang hidupku


goodbye emo


ps: how i wish ...

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:21 PM