One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

Survive


I dont wanna talk about it

It makes me wanna cry

Every time I pour out my emotions

I feel emptier inside

I don't know how to play it like

I'm not in love with you,

But I'll try

Even though I do...still


Miss you

Just like the air that I breathe

I need you

With me

I'm not gonna lie

I cant imagine my life

With out you but I

Suppose I will survive...


I'm not gonna play myself

Every time my cell rings

Checkin for your name

I promise that I'll never tell

You how I feel

And I know that you dont feel the same

Did you think that you could hurt me so

I just gotta let you go

Everytime I find myself alone ooooh I...



Miss you
Just like the air that I breathe
I need you
With me
I'm not gonna lie
I cant imagine my life
With out you but I
Suppose I will survive...


Dont try to explain

Why your love's changed

Boy you really broke my heart this time

I wont let it take away my pride or

Who I have inside

Boy I'm torn between every thing how could I feel nothing

I woulda done anything

If it would mean

I could make you love me

You're the one I need

But you still believe

We can never be...


And I miss you

More than the air that I breathe

I need you

With me

I'm not gonna lie

And I can't imagine myself

With out you but

I suppose I will survive


I'll be fine, dont worry about me I'll be okay.....
PS:it just a lyrics from Gabrielle-Survive i love that song

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:33 AM