One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

IN ICU

i will not update my dear bloggie due to my darling DELLz in ICU rite now. Thanks to mira for top up my prepaid. I wont be seen in msn. I dont know till when but pls pray for my darling DELLz to recover soon. I will always love DELLz pls wake up from ur coma i miss u :(

ps: my darling DELLz i want to do my project and important memories and files is in u rite now pls dont lose it. I trust u

from your lovely imz.



darling DELLz is my lappie.


WITHOUT YOU- HINDER


I just wanna be alone tonight

I just wanna take a little breather

Cause lately all we do is fight

And every time it cuts me deeper


Cause something’s changed

You’ve been acting so strange

And its taking its toll on me

Its safe to say that I’m ready to let you leave


Without you, I live it up a little more everyday

Without you, I’m seeing myself so differently

I didn’t wanna believe it then

But it all worked out in the end

When I watched you walk away

Well I never thought id say

I’m fine

Without you


Called you up cause’ it’s been long enough

And you said that you were so much better

We have done a lot of growing up

We were never meant to be together


Cause something changed, you were acting so strange

And it’s taken its toll on me

It’s safe to say that I’m ready to let you leave


Without you, I live it up a little more everyday

Without you, I’m seeing myself so differently

I didn’t wanna believe it then

But it all worked out in the end

When I watched you walk away

Well I never thought id say

I’m fine

Without you


Cause something changed, you were acting so strange

And it’s taken its toll on me

It’s safe to say that I’m ready to let you leave


Without you, I live it up a little more everyday

Without you, I’m seeing myself so differently

I didn’t wanna believe it then

But it all worked out in the end

When I watched you walk away

Well I never thought id say


I’m fine,

Without you

Without you

Without you

Without you

I just wanna be alone tonight,

I just wanna take a little breather.

thanks to bear dee who intro me to this song it related to me i guess.

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:19 PM