One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

Don't Bother



Wake up in the morning, feeling cold n lonely. Thinking about it just make my tears rolling non stop. You will never understand what i feel right now. No one will. Sometime i just wish the time could stop. I just cant take it anymore. I hate this feeling i hate myself i hate what happen around me i hate everything. Where did i go wrong? y must i feel this pain all alone? No point of let it out it doesn't change anything.Do i have that strength to continue? I wanna be alone right now. I just feel like run away from everything. But running wont solve anything.But it just help this feeling go away for a moment. I dont blame you i dont blame others i dont blame the fate. But i just need to be strong and going through the obstacle of my life all by myself. Dont bother bout this entry. Cause u will never understand.


The light turn to darkness .


get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 1:26 PM