One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

BAcK!!



hey!! I'm back!! and I'm fine now :)
Yeah yeah i know it just like only few days away because i dont know what to do beside bloggingz. I'm sorry if i make u guys worried about me. I really really touched and wanna say thanks to all of you who are so consent about me. I love u all! To those who always be by my side when I'm in need I'm really really touched and happy to have friends like you.I really treasure our friendship. Without u all i don't know what i become. ANW, although everything goes fine i don't know why nowadays i am so freaking bored to death. After school i always have no plan and don't want to go home.I always be an extra person with dee n the gang. Thankiuu dee-kinlicious without u i think i gonna be walking alone to somewhere where ever my leg brings me. I did that whenever i have no idea where to go and what to do haha.Okay feel like update some pictuurrreeess.





stay tune cause i gonna update some crazy pic.When? hmm just stay tune to imz blog haha

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Monday, November 17, 2008 10:23 PM