One's heart cannot be controlled~

dreaming


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

superhuman

me

Ema Jane


hearts talking




back in the day


their journey


Azri Aini BaiZoraw Eva Fai BeyoNce Faqeh Firlie Fit Fred Hani Hanis Ika Mon Mumu Nadiah Natasha Qi Yun Shahidah Sofyah Shaid Tijah Ting2 Valerie Victor Wanti Wan Zara

~

UnBeLieVaBlE



The year of 2006.. that holds alot of memories..all up n down in ma life.. i shud say i learnt alot this year.. i admit theres alot of mistake i commit but i took a foot step to continue ma journey n learn from the mistake that i made i ask appolgies to all of u if i did something to hurt u guys..really sorry..

the year of 2006 which is ma last year in ite macpherson.. mizz all ma gurlfrends! heart u gals! i alwaes remember all those time we spent together.. all those up n down we went tru.. but our friendship are strong..


tomoroe the dae we gonna get our result..i'm quite scared rite now..cos i know i didnt do my best in that exam..but i hope all the projects n weekly werk i do will help me..n really hope ma class advisor help us.. wat i can do now is tawakal.. hmmm.. all the best to the rest!!

n this year also very meaningful to me ...


It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable,
to finally be in love,
Somewhere I never thought I'd be.

Now I see, what love means.

get messed up today I'll be okay tomorrow ~
Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:19 PM